- MECHATROLINK-Ⅱ Slave Exclusive Communication LSI JL-052C
Peripheral Devices Built-in parts (ASIC etc)
YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORPORATIONUpdated on：Apr 4, 2019
- A product with MECHATROLINK can easily be developed, whatever the communication protocol.
- This LSI applies only to MECHATROLINK-Ⅱ.
- Because of the slave-exclusive design, this product is cheaper and more economical than the JL-080 to develop a MECHATROLINK-Ⅱ slave device.
|Packing unit||90 pcs.||450 pcs.|
|LSI dimensions||LQFP (Low Profile Quad FLAT Package), 100 pins, 14mm × 14mm BODY, pin interval 0.5mm|
• To purchase this LSI, it is necessary to join the MECHATROLINK Members Association (MMA) with Board, Executive, Regular Membership.
Contact InformationPlease access YASKAWA website (Please click. Then you can access.)
YASKAWA has sales and after-sales service all around the world.
America: U.S.A., Brazil, Canada, Mexico
Asia Pacific: China, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, India
Europe: Germany, Sweden, Israel, Italy, France, Spain, Finland, Netherlands, Slovenia, Czech republic, Turkey