- MECHATROLINK MODULE for DL06 series D0-MLINK
KOYO ELECTRONICS INDUSTRIES CO., LTD.Updated on：Apr 4, 2019
- Achieved the motion control function using the small size PLC.
- Enabled DL06 to be used as a motion controller. (Scheduling to execute by DL05)
- By installing D0-MLINK, it is possible to connect easily with various actuators ; such as the servo motor and the stepping motors as well as I/O equipment. In addition, the motion system for the wiring-saving can be constructed.
- Positioning of seven independent axes can be executed with DL06.
(DL05 is scheduled to execute up to two independent axes.)
- Only setting the parameter in the data register of PLC, high accuracy positioning can be achieved easily and at low cost.
|Control method||MECHATROLINK-Ⅰ ：4Mbps
|Number of Axis to control||DL06：7axes
DL05：2axes (Being scheduled)
|Transmission distance||The maximum total extension 50m
Minimum distance between stations 0.5m
|Data transmission method||Transmitting / receiving the data through the data register.
Transmission: Setting the data by the ladder program. (command to each axis)
Receiving: D0-MLINK sets the status of each axis in the data register.
|Number of stations to connect||DL06: Up to seven slave stations
DL05: Up to two slave stations. (Being scheduled)
|Stepping Motor Drivers||×||×||×|
Koyo Electronics Industries Co., Ltd.
|OVERSEAS SALES Dept.|| 1-171, Tenjin-cho, Kodaira, Tokyo 187-0004, Japan
TEL: +81-42-341-7711 FAX: +81-42-342-6871