- Leading Edge Controller (with MECHATROLINK-Ⅱ Interface)
FA-M3V is the result of a quest for high performance and advances functionality. FA-M3R features minimum scan time of 100μs and is faster than microcomputer boards.
F3NC96-0N Positioning Module supports MECHATROLINK-Ⅱ, an open field network standard designed for high-speed motion control, and is the No.1 choice for configuring a system involving many controlled axes.
- Occupying a single slot of the base module, the module can control up to 15 axes (motors), and can be easily connected to motors using connectors, requiring minimal wiring time and cost.
- A high baud rate of 10 Mbps supports a short cycle time of 1 ms per set of 8 axes, which means quicker response and better synchronization with peripheral devices.
- Command transmission enables maximum utilization of motor performance (high speed and resolution) to achieve fast and accurate positioning control.
Positioning Module F3NC96-0N
(with MECHATROLINK-Ⅱ Interface)
|Transmission byte||32 bytes|
|Cycle time/ no. of stations||1.0 ms for up to 8 axes, 2.0 ms for up to 15 axes (user selectable)|
|Network Topology||Bus (multi-drop)|
|Communication method||Master/slave synchronous|
|Transmission media||2-wire shielded twisted pair cable (proprietary cable)|
|Max. transmission distance||50 m (total length)|
|Min. distance between stations||0.5m|
|Positioning functions||Position reference||−2,147,483,648 to 2,147,483,647 (reference unit)|
|Functions||• Linear interpolation movement (starting and stopping multiple axes simultaneously)
• Independent axis movement using MECHATROLINK-Ⅱ commands
(dependant on connected external equipment and supported MECHATROLINK-Ⅱ commands)
|Others||• Reading of statuses (target position, current position, etc.) of external equipment
• Reading and writing of parameters of external equipment
|Stepping Motor Drivers||-||-||×|
|Transmission cycle||1ms, 2ms|
Yokogawa Electric Corporation
| 2-9-32, Nakacho, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-8750, Japan
TEL: +81-422-52-5616 FAX: +81-422-52-9802