- Leading Edge Controller (with MECHATROLINK-Ⅲ Interface)
FA-M3V is the result of a quest for high performance and advances functionality. FA-M3R features minimum scan time of 100μs and is faster than microcomputer boards.
F3NC97-0N Positioning Module supports MECHATROLINK-Ⅲ, an open field network standard designed for high-speed motion control, and is the No.1 choice for configuring a system involving many controlled axes.
- The module implements position control for up to 15 axes from a single slot. It can be networked with servo drives, servomotors and other external equipment using fewer cables terminated with easy-toattach connectors, contributing to lower wiring cost.
- High transmission rate of 100 Mbps and short cycle time of 0.25, 0.5, or 1 ms for 4-, 8-, or 15-axis control respectively enable shorter control cycle, faster startup, better control performance, shorter tact time, and higher productivity.
- Statuses (target position, current position, speed, torque and other statuses) for up to 8 axes can be read concurrently for better monitoring of external equipment operation.
- Control by transmitted commands enables full exploitation of motor performance (high speed and high resolution) to achieve fast and accurate position control.
Positioning Module F3NC97-0N
(with MECHATROLINK-Ⅲ Interface)
|Cycle time/ no. of stations||0.25 ms for 4 axes, 0.5 ms for 8 axes or 1.0 ms for 15 axes|
|Transmission byte||16, 32, 48, or 64 bytes (mixed usage allowed)|
|Communication method||Cyclic communication|
|Network Topology||Cascade or star|
|Transmission media||Ethernet STP Cat5e (dedicated cable)|
|Max. transmission distance||100 m (between stations)|
|Min. distance between stations||0.2m|
|Supported profiles||• Standard servo profile
• Standard I/O profile
|Positioning functions||Position eference||−2,147,483,648 to 2,147,483,647 (reference unit)|
|Functions||• Independent axis movement using standard servo profile commands (availability dependent
on connected external equipment and supported standard servo profile commands)
• Linear interpolation movement (starting and stopping multiple axes simultaneously)
and speed/target position change during movement
|Others||• Status monitoring of external equipment (target position, current position, speed, and torque)
• Reading and writing of parameters of external equipment
• Input from and output to external equipment using standard I/O profile commands
|Standard Stepping Motor Drivers||-||×||×||-|
|Transmission cycle||250 μs, 500 μs, 1ms, 2ms|
Yokogawa Electric Corporation
| 2-9-32, Nakacho, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-8750, Japan
TEL: +81-422-52-5616 FAX: +81-422-52-9802