- AC Servo Drives Σ-X-Series Σ-XW Models (Two Axes) with MECHATROLINK-4/III Communications References
Slave Servo Drive
YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORPORATIONUpdated on：Feb 27, 2023
- Speed frequency response: 3.5 kHz (previously 3.1 kHz). Maximum motor rotation speed: 7000 min-1.
- Standard equipped with a 26-bit high-resolution (approx. 67 million pulses per revolution) encoder to allow for high-precision microfabrication and path control.
- Minimum transfer cycle: 32.25 μs (MECHATROLINK-4)
- Stable operation with loads up to 100 times that of a normal load is made possible with Yaskawa’s proprietary tuning-less function.
- With ∑-LINK II, motion and sensor data on the same time base can be collected, and changes in the equipment can be monitored to detect abnormalities.
|Σ-XW Model (Two Axes)|
|Performance||Speed frequency characteristics: 3.5 kHz|
|MECHATROLINK Communications||Performance||Position, speed, or torque control with MECHATROLINK-4/III communications|
|Reference Methods||MECHATROLINK-4/III commands (sequence, motion, data setting, data access, monitoring, adjustment, etc.)|
|Applicable Motor Capacity||200 W to 1 kW|
|Encoder Resolution||26 bits (Absolute encoder or batteryless absolute encoder)|
|Input Signal||Channels||12 Channels. Each signal can be allocated and the positive and negative logic can be changed.|
|Function||Forward drive prohibition, reverse drive prohibition, forward current limit, reverse current limit, external latch signal, origin return deceleration switch signal, forced stop input signal|
|Output Signals||Channels||5 Channels. Each signal can be allocated and the positive and negative logic can be changed.|
|Function||Positioning completion, speed coincidence detection, rotation detection, servo ready, torque limit detection, speed limit detection, holding brake, positioning near|
|Protective Functions||Overcurrent, overvoltage, undervoltage, overload, regeneration error, etc.|
|Additional Functions with Option Modules||None|
|Standards||UL standards, CE Marking (EMC Directive, Low Voltage Directive), safety standards, RoHS Directive, KC Mark|
|SERVOPACK Installation||Base-mounted installation (optional rack-mounted models are available)|
|16 Bytes to 80 Bytes||32 Bytes or 48 Bytes|
|Number of Transmission Bytes||Servo||○||○|
|Transmission Cycle||0.0625 ms to 4 ms||0.125 ms to 4 ms|
Contact InformationPlease access YASKAWA website (Please click. Then you can access.)
YASKAWA has sales and after-sales service all around the world.
America: U.S.A., Brazil, Canada, Mexico
Asia Pacific: China, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, India
Europe: Germany, Sweden, Israel, Italy, France, Spain, Finland, Netherlands, Slovenia, Czech republic, Turkey